RAY STEVENSON (HBO'S ROME AND THE MOVIE PUNISHER: WAR ZONE) WILL BE SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AT ASTROZOMBIES COMICS (3100 CENTRAL AVE) THIS SATURDAY APRIL 11TH FROM 2-4 PM. THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR AUTOGRAPHS.
Does anyone go to CNM and are taking net courses? I've noticed that they say "Arranged" for when the classes are held. What does this mean? Are there set times for most of the distance ed courses?
My dearest friends and people who read these. I have reached a low point. I NEED MONEY SO I am seling many many of my books and some personal items to reach my goal of $600 to keep me afloat and get what I need to pay for awhile so here they are. heck some are books for the fall maybe youse guys need some.
1. Pathophysiology: Kathryn L. McCance (Paperback, 2005)
2. Controlling Stress and Tension: Daniel A. Girdano (Paperback, 2000)
3. A.D.A.M. Student Atlas of Anatomy: Todd R. Olson (Paperback, 1996)
4. Human Anatomy & Physiology: Marieb (Hardcover, 2003)
5. Art Notebook to Accompany Foundations in Microbiology: Arthur Talaro (Paperback, 2004)
6. Microbiology: Nancy M. Boury (Paperback, 2005)
7. 2006 Lippincott's Nursing Drug Guide: Amy M. Karch (Paperback, 2005)
8. A Writer's Reference: Hacker (Paperback, 1999)
9. Quarterlife Crisis: Abby Wilner (Paperback, 2001)
10. The Ultimate Crafts Compendium: 300 Beautiful Easy-To-Make Craft Projects for the Home, Photographed Step-By-Step (Hardcover, 2000)
11. Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (Hardcover, 2005)
12. Pocket Anatomy: Chris Joseph (Hardcover, 2006)
13. Pledged: Alexandra Robbins (Paperback, 2005)
14. Sailor Moon Super S: Naoko Takeuchi (Paperback, 1999)
15. Sailor Moon the Novels: Naoko Takkeuchi (Paperback, 1999)
16. Sailor Moon the Novels: Lianne Sentar (Paperback, 2000)
17. Sailor Moon the Novels: Lianne Sentar (Paperback, 1999)
18. Sailor Moon the Novels: Naoko Takeuchi (Paperback, 1999)
19. Sailor Moon the Novels: Anita Sengupta (Paperback, 2000)
20. Sailor Moon Scout Guide Meet Sailor Moon (Paperback, 2000)
21. Sailor Moon the Novels: Lianne Sentar (Paperback, 2000)
22. Toxic Parents: Susan Forward (Paperback, 2002)
23. An Introduction to Human Disease (Hardcover, 2006)
24. Clinical Nursing Skills: Barbara C. Martin Rn (Paperback, 2003)
25. Anatomy and Physiology: Kevin Patton (Paperback, 2003)
26. Anatomy & Physiology: Gary A. Thibodeau (Hardcover, 2003)
27. Study Guide for Anatomy and Physiology: Linda Swisher (Paperback, 2003)
28. Lady and the Tramp (DVD, 2006)
UPC: 786936284058 | Comments: Brand New Never watched, I was given two copies so now Im selling one
29. Tenchi Muyo wall scroll
30. NEWTinkerbell Handbag/Purse
31. lavender prestige medical stethoscope
32. Making Literature Matter: John Clifford (Paperback, 1999)
33. Mosby's 2007 Nursing Drug Cards: Joseph A. Albanese (Paperback, 2007) NEVER USED!!!!!!!
34. Family Guy - Volume 2: Season 3 (DVD, 2003)
35. Gilmore Girls - The Complete First Season: Alexis Bledel (DVD, 2004)
Thursday February 15th,
University of New Mexico Student Union Building Ballroom
7:00 PM Sign-Up
Musical Guests: Ya Ya Boom Project.
Loboslam will have its slam-off to determine this year's team to represent the University of New Mexico at the 2007 College Unions Poetry Slam held at Eastern Michigan University in April.
The slam is open to all student, faculty, and staff of UNM and CNM. Get there early to slam. Spaces are limited.
Cost is a suggested donation of $3 for students $5 for general admission but no one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
For more info e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
hey, is anyone from rio rancho going to the main campus for the new semester. If so let me know and maybe we can discuss carpooling
Hey! I see that TVI has changed its name to CNM (Central New Mexico Community College). Any opinions here?
UNM Word Revolution Poetry Club Presents:
The UNM Poetry Slam Championship
Where: UNM Student Union Building
When: Thursday February 23rd
How Much: FREE
With Special Guest Hosts: Tony Santiago and Lee Francis
Slam open to ALL UNM and TVI Students, Faculty, and Staff.
Top four placers will be the UNM Slam Team to compete
at the College National Poetry Slam
at Texas State University, San Marcos, April,2006.
Come read on the open mic. Come Slam. Come watch. Come down and support!